We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email addresses
- Other information relevant to customer requirements
We do not collect any personal identifying information without your knowledge when you visit our site.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We will use the personal identifying information provided to contact you back as specifically requested by you.
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the cookie information to help us understand more about how our website is used and to improve our website, products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, services or special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the communications and website according to your interests.
Safeguard of Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, unlawful destruction or accidental loss, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the SB Services (Pneumatics) a Division of Harrier Pneumatics Ltd website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Control of your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time, by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your name and address to any third party unless we have your permission to do so, or are required to do so by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please write to or email as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information confirmed as incorrect. You may also request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like to request a copy of the information held, or for us to make a correction, please write to:
SB Services (Pneumatics) a Division of Harrier Pneumatics Ltd
Unit 1 Bennet Road
Tel 0118 921 2233 : Fax 0118 921 2255