Website Terms & Conditions of Use
The term ‘SB Services (Pneumatics)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
SB Services (Pneumatics) a Division of Harrier Pneumatics Ltd
Unit 1 Bennet Road
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Translations. Translations of the SB Services (Pneumatics) website are performed by Google Translate. Google Translate is a free translation service that provides instant translations between different languages. Please note that not all text may be translated accurately or be translated at all. SB Services (Pneumatics) is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate translations. SB Services (Pneumatics) will not be held responsible for any errors or issues that may possibly result from using Google Translate. If you have any questions about Google Translate, please go to the Google Translate website.
- Web Site Accuracy and the Law. We strive to ensure accuracy on the site, and update it regularly; information therefore may be subject to change without notice. The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and guidance only. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Your use of any information or materials on or downloaded from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Occasionally an image shown next to a product may be a generic type image and not the actual product that you would receive. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Reproduction. This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks and images. All trademarks and images reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to SB Services (Pneumatics), are acknowledged on the website.
- Copyright. All content and information on this website, including without limitation, text, graphics and images is the property of SB Services (Pneumatics), or their owners and is protected by UK copyright laws – ©SB Services (Pneumatics) 2016. All rights reserved. Any redistribution of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless with our express written permission.
- Unlawful or prohibited Use. You shall not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or by any means prohibited under these terms and conditions. You shall not use this site in a manner which may harm SB Services (Pneumatics) or other parties, or adversely affect the site functionality or its use by others. You shall not attempt or obtain from or through this site any information that is not already intentionally made available from or through it. Unauthorised use of this website in this way may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Links. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Payment. All major Credit and Debit Cards are accepted via Barclay’s ePDQ Online Payments. Follow the simple instructions and we will process your order. If for any reason you do not complete checkout we will not get your order.
- Credit Card Security. If you choose to purchase goods through the online web shop, you will be directed to the Barclays ePDQ Online Payment area via a secure payment gateway. Your details will be encrypted by 128-bit industry-standard SSL technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details.
- Order Notes. Please note that all transactions will be carried out in UK Pounds Sterling. Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent to you via email, complete with transaction and order reference numbers. SB Services Pneumatics monitors prices regularly. We will not be held responsible for pricing errors due to software malfunctions or human error. SB Services (Pneumatics) reserves the right to decline orders.
- Delivery. Your UK order will be delivered by courier on the next working day before 5.00pm, whenever possible. We will contact you if we are experiencing delivery issues. Note: If you are outside the UK, couriers, prices and delivery times will be advised prior to dispatch to your country. We will contact you prior to charging your account as the delivery charges stated on the website are all for the UK mainland only.
- Damage in Transit. In the event of the goods purchased being received in a damaged condition, then the appropriate courier or SB Services (Pneumatics) should be informed upon receipt, or within a maximum of 48 hours. Should the goods be signed for as being ‘received in good condition’, then SB Services (Pneumatics) or its nominated courier accepts no liability for any damage sustained.
- Cancellation and Return of Standard Products. In accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive, you are entitled to cancel your order at any time within 7 days of receiving your goods. The cancellation period starts on the day after the day on which you received your goods and expires at the end of the 7th working days thereafter. If you wish to cancel an order and return goods please contact us first. Return of products will be at your expense. Goods will be accepted and fully reimbursed if received unopened, unused and with a copy of the delivery note they were received with. A credit will be raised for returned goods that meet the returns criteria, as soon as possible and not more than 30 days after SB Services (Pneumatics) receives the returned items. Returns received that do not meet the returns criteria fully may be subject to a restocking charge. More information detail regarding the regulations within the EU Distance Selling Directive can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
- Cancellation and Return of Special, Customised or Modified Products. SB Services (Pneumatics) a Division of Harrier Pneumatics Ltd is unable to accept order cancellations for goods that have been specially sourced, custom built or modified to your requirements. Orders for goods of this type that do not fall within our standard range are non-cancellable and non-returnable and, as such, are ordered, and accepted as being, entirely at the customer’s own risk.
- Warranty Terms. Provided you adhere to our, or the manufacturer’s recommended service schedule then SB Services (Pneumatics) a Division of Harrier Pneumatics Ltd, undertakes to provide a 12 month warranty covering all parts and labour starting from the purchase date of the equipment. In the event of a possible warranty claim, it is your responsibility to notify SB Services (Pneumatics) immediately and to arrange to ship the item, at the your expense, to SB Services (Pneumatics). SB Services (Pneumatics) will undertake to inspect the equipment, assess the warranty claim and communicate a decision to you within one week. The following are not covered by warranty:
- Damage or faults to the equipment arising from incorrect operation, contamination or connection to an incorrect or unstable electrical supply.
- Damage in transit.
- Contacting Us. Please contact us using the details below:
SB Services (Pneumatics) a Division of Harrier Pneumatics Ltd
Unit 1 Bennet Road
VAT No. GB 520 3703 91 : Reg No. 02415120
Tel 0118 921 2233 : Fax 0118 921 2255